Thursday, May 28, 2009

Old Friends Reunite!

WOW!  What a great Memorial Day weekend we had!  Keira and I headed home to visit my family.  We enjoyed seeing everyone - all Grandparents and all Great Grandparents!  I am so blessed and lucky to have both sets of my Grandparents!  It is really awesome for them to be a part of Keira's life!!  

I met up w/some of my old roommates from WVU Saturday night!!  We went to TJ's Sports Bar and watched the PENS whip up on the Canes and shot some pool.  It was a great evening w/lots of laughter and stories and reminiscing!  I hadn't seen my friend Sarah and Andy in ages and it was so great to hug each one of them!!!!  I saw Jen the summer after Keira was born @ Sephora in South Hills but we didn't get to chat that long so it was awesome to see her too!  And Ed - we go back to high school soccer!!  Angela brought some NBB Fat Tire all the way from Chicago which was awesome!  Thanks again!  We've all stayed in contact via email and facebook and it has just been  GREAT!  I can't wait to try and get together again soon!!  Love ya guys!


The next day we went to Oglebay Zoo!  I met up w/Erika and Chrissy and their kids - who i had not met yet!  We go WAY back!  We used to watch 90210 and Melrose Place every week together! ha!  I think we started playing soccer together @ age 7-8 (maybe even earlier).....all the way to senior year!  We lost touch out of high school and reconnected through the internet a couple years ago!  I just have to say don't ever lose touch w/your childhood friends!  I've reconnected w/a lot over the last couple of years thanks to facebook/email and it just makes ya feel good!



Posted by Picasa




Future Soccer Stars for SURE!!

No comments: