Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birdhouse Billy Update!

This is an update to my Birdhouse Billy! post from last Fall.  This was the home we made for birdhouse after darin found the wood for the stand.  Well, it is now occupied!  I'm pretty sure it is a couple of house wrens.  They usually make a nest every year in our hanging ferns, but we had not gotten them yet so they made it in the birdhouse!  There are twigs and leaves coming out in a few places - they have it packed tight in there!  I can't tell if there are babies in there yet or not and I don't want to get too close so we'll just have to wait and see...I have watched the birds each take turns taking things in there.  Pretty cool.                                      Nature.                                     Love it.



  I will try to get pics of the birds in action! Thanks Billy!  hehe!

No comments: