Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summertime!

We enjoyed the weekend hanging out @ Chasity's!  She got a new pool for the kids so we went over to swim and play Sat and Sun!  They had a ball.  

Day 1

Posted by Picasa




Chasity cooked dinner and I FINALLY got to watch Twilight!  I really liked it, however, I always like the books better when it comes to that.  Edward is HOT though!  I find Jacob to be  more my type.  I am more than half-way through Eclipse (3rd book).  This is a really good series.  I did not think I would like it but am so glad I took the plunge!  haha!  The next movie, New Moon (2nd book), looks awesome!  Can't wait till November!!

Day 2

Justify Full
Posted by Picasa
Darin put up the hammock we got in Mexico while I was gone!  It is SWEET!!  Very relaxing.......aside from Kona's barking!!


WAY TO GO PENS!!  What another GREAT game!!  I knew they would win both @ home.  I think they have the momentum to win the Stanley Cup this year!  So excited.  We'll get @ least 2 more stellar games of hockey this season.

Night.

No comments: