Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mexico Adventure!

Wow!  I survived the first week back after vacation!  I was super busy @ work and still am not fully caught up.....but it was worth it!!  We had an amazing time in Mexico!  We stayed in the area called Playacar.  It was a little over an hour south of Cancun.  It was beautiful!  The Riu Palace Mexico was excellent!  The food was wonderful, people so nice and it was just gorgeous!  Keira was a rockstar!  She did great on the plane rides and was pretty good the whole week!  She wouldn't leave my side but other than that I can't complain.  We went on a Pirate Cruise from Cancun to the Isle Majerus one night....it was really fun!  Keira danced up a storm!  Our next excursion was to Excaret!  It was AWESOME!  If you ever travel there it is a MUST do!  Breathtakingly beautiful and all natural.  We had a great time.  One day took the ferry over to Cozumel and it was sweet!  We did a jeep tour and went to an area where I got have some "me" time and snorkel!  I saw a sea turtle, barracuda and huge stingray.  All the other tropical fish as well!  It was just awesome!  Playa del Carmen rocked!  We can't wait to return!  Enjoy my slideshow!!!



1 comment:

Jen Straub said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! so beautiful!! I am glad it was safe and fun and Keira looks like she had such a great time!