Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jump Zone!

I took Keira to this new inflatable place called the Jump Zone over the weekend!  She had a blast!  Since last week I have decided no more pullups!  The only thing she was doing was peeing in them occassionally.  Most of the time she was using the potty.  She had a few accidents the first couple days but she has been doing GREAT in big girl panties!  The Jump Zone trip confirmed that she is most definitely potty trained!!  I wanted to try and put a pullup on her when we got there because I was afraid she would get excited, preoccupied etc.  to worry about going potty.  She WOULD NOT put one on --- so I let her keep her big girl panties on.  Well, she stopped playing twice and ran up to me and said she had to go potty.  I was ecstatic!!!  This is so exciting!  She has been doing awesome @ school as well.  It feels good!!!  


Yes, she also insisted on wearing her tutu!  I did get a pair of shorts on her eventually!  Lately, a few people have told me she reminds them of Punky Brewster!  ha!  Cool.  I loved her!  We washed my car when we got home.  She had a ring pop from the Jump Zone and she LOVED that thing!  haha!


Shortly after we were done...

LET'S GO PENS!!!

No comments: