Friday, June 12, 2009

One Little Indian.

In order to get out of the house on time in the morning I have found it easier to let Keira pick out her outfit and shoes. She NEVER wants to wear what I suggest and I do not have the time to mess w/her! So - instead of a struggle - I let her wear these crazy outfits! One day this week she saw this indian outfit that my Dad and Robyn got her in Santa Fe last year hanging in her closet - I knew she was going to pick it - and she did!!! haha!! The daycare teacher just started cracking up when I got there.....they are used to this but this was one of the best! hehe! She wore it all day and continued to wear it all evening.
What am I going to do w/her?



Posted by Picasa




(the squeaking noise is the bike that I am riding - it was like wobbling from side to side! oh and her new thing is saying her full name - SO CUTE!)

She loves my longboard. The skateberd as she calls it. She has a major southern accent that is crazy! She is a riot!! She loves riding it w/her Dad!!!

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Haha...love the outfit! Her little voice is so cute when she says "Hi Mom"!