Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Challenge of 8!

I finally caved and decided to do one of these. I read these all the time on other blogs. I saw the Challenge of 8 on Neurotic Attorney's blog - usually she does 10 on Tuesday but tried something different today and I am joining in!!!

8 Things I Look Forward To.
1. PENS game 6 Win!
2. Starting Breaking Dawn (4th book in Twilight series).
3. Next vacation to MEXICO!
4. Columbus Zoo + PF Changs.
5. Yuengling.
6. My next trip to Rocco's Ristorante. (same as Neurotic Atty...hehe)
7. Next visit home to see friends and family.
8. Seeing Keira when I get home from work!!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Work.
2. Caught up on all filing.
3. Dishes.
4. Played outside w/Keira.
5. Laundry.
6. Jammed to the new Black Eyed Peas - Thanks Justin!
7. Watched The Bachelorette.
8. Talked to Robyn (childhood friend).

8 Things I wish I could Do.
1. Workout regularly.
2. Be less worrisome.
3. Live closer to my best friends.
4. Visit my friends more often.
5. Be more organized.
6. Add on to our house.
7. Have more dogs!!
8. Save more animals. (Darin found this little guy last week while mowing grass - we let him back out after Keira got to see him - he SMELLED horribly BAD!!!)

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. The Bachelorette
3. Eclipse
4. Star Trek
5. Curious George (Keira's new fave!)
6. USA Soccer
7. Penguins hockey!!!
8. Fuel TV

That's all folks! haha!

I will leave you w/a few pictures of my Diva! This is how she rolls to daycare...



















America's Next Top Model 2029!!!

No comments: