Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whopper!

Last night Keira wanted Darin to give her a bath. She was mad @ me for something and demanded Daddy come into the bathroom. So be it. I went into the other room and was on the computer enjoying my freedom. After a few minutes - this is what transpired:

Keira: "Where are your balls?"

Me: thinking what in the world is going on in there!

Darin: "What?"

Keira: "Where are your chocolate balls?"

Me: what in the world!

Darin: continuous laughter!

He had a bag of whoppers he was eating in there! It was the funniest thing ever! I never left my seat and was laughing so hard!! I should write a book of Keira-isms! haha!! Seriously.

Another Keira-ism:

I was doing the dishes the other night and Keira was in her room. She came out and was pushing the umbrella stroller that had been folded up in her room. She has never been able to open it on her own.

Keira: "Look Mom! I dooed it!!"

It was so cute! She was so proud. Her face was priceless!

I had to throw a picture in this post! This is from this morning! She would not wear pants and insisted on hose. I told her to get a pair of shoes on while I finished getting ready. Only Keira could pull off gladiator sandals w/hose!!! Divalicious! haha!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so freakin' funny! HA HA Love it!

God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki