Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fun!

I have to admit Fall might be my favorite season! The colors are absolutely beautiful @ our house. The crisp air. Pumpkins. Apple butter. Leaves. Pecan bars. Cider. Need I go on??
Posted by Picasa

Keira loves makeup. Her favorite is black eye shadow!
Help me now, please.

Posted by Picasa


She loves finger painting--more like hand painting!

Posted by Picasa

She loves the "school" bus! She was sick for about a week and had not been able to play outside. Darin painted the bus during that time. The first thing she said when we got out there was -"Daddy painted the school bus!" She had a blast as usual playing around in it. She drove me around to many places! Vroom, Vroom!! hehe!

Posted by Picasa

I have some good videos I will get up soon!
Enjoy the last week of October!

No comments: