Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dogs Rule Day!




Dogs Rule Day was 10/10/09! What an awesome day to celebrate! We celebrated a day late and took Marley and Kona to the lake. They had a blast! Of course Kona was in heaven getting to get a swim in! I don't think we took her all summer --- bad parents. It was a beautiful fall day and we really enjoyed it!! (I think they did too!!)

Posted by Picasa

I love our dogs! Marley got a little frisky and did some of her fun runs and Kona did what she does best - FETCH!

Posted by Picasa

Pure dog bliss.

I have a lot of friends that lost their dogs this year. It sucks. Plain and simple. We lost our best friend Roxy going on 5 years this past August. Never easy-not even 5 years later. Just cherish the life you give them and make it the best...that is the path we try to take and I don't think our dogs could be any more happier!


Go STEELERS!

No comments: