Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oglebayfest 2009


We had a great time @ Oglebayfest! If you are from the area, this is the weekend you come back. Every year. I haven't been in 2 years so I was excited to get up there. I ran into a lot of old friends and even met awesome new ones!!
Keira loved the parade Saturday morning! She had fun waving to everyone and of course collecting the candy. My purse was FULL of candy after!!
Posted by Picasa

(Haleigh, my friend Jen's little girl!)

She LOVED the animals and painting the animals!

Posted by Picasa

My friend Lee took these amazing pictures!! She takes the BEST photos evah (her slang)!! Her little girl Zoe and Keira rocked out the animal painting! They had a blast! I hope to be seeing her again soon!! One Cool Cat.

Posted by Picasa

On the road again...weekend success!

1 comment:

lee said...

hey mama! had SO much fun! cannot wait to do it again! xo