Monday, August 17, 2009

Tutu Freak!

Keira loves tutus! She has several now! The phenomenon started back in April when my Grandma sent her one for Easter! She opted to wear her pink one (courtesy of my Mom) to Tanner's 6th birthday bowling party! Only she could pull this off! haha!


Posted by Picasa

My friend Lee made her this handmade one! It is very cool. Very poofy and princessy! She is sassy in it!!!!

Posted by Picasa

When we got to the porch she saw the box and said look -- Grandma sent me a present!! hehe! I said no, this if from Mommy's friend Lee. She had fun opening it!!! (ignore my annoying voice and jealous kona!!)


Enjoying my last night of being 32!! Off to watch Horton Hears a Who!! Happy Happy Joy Joy! ha!

1 comment:

lee said...

zoe is feelin' the tutu love again...ha ha!

she is hilarious. i LOVE the bowling pics! xo