Wednesday, August 26, 2009

33 and counting...

I turned 33 on August 18th. Wow! Where does the time go? Time seems like it is just flying by lately! Keira is getting so big....almost daily! We celebrated going to dinner @ one of my fave restaurants - Rocco's. Great little italian place! Chasity and I go every year because her birthday is August 20th - this year her husband Chris and my friend Billy joined us. Darin stayed home w/Keira - what a great hubby! hehe! The food was excellent and the Chianti even better! It was a great evening and birthday!

...goofing around before we left...

Posted by Picasa
...rocco's...

Posted by Picasa

My old college buddy, Eric, who resides in Colorado now came through for a pit stop! It has been about 2 years since the last time I've seen him. Keira was about 6 months old. We had a nice evening of catching up, grilling and playing w/Keira. Times have changed since the college days....haha!! His jack russell Maddie was so cute!! Safe travels my friend!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Neurotic Atty said...

Happy belated birthday!