Thursday, April 2, 2009

Keira's 1st Tutu!! {UPDATED 4/3/09}

Keira's Great Grandmother (my Grandma J) sent her a cute outfit for Easter!  It is a yellow tutu and cute shirt.  It actually came Saturday and I had it hid in my closet to give to her next week.  Well, when I pulled up to the house this evening she came to the door and was wearing the tutu!!!  She had the biggest smile on her face!  She loves it!!  She had  pulled the box out of my closet and helped herself!  

It's all good.    

It was so nice outside today.  We enjoyed the evening around the house.....in the tutu....

Posted by Picasa



And even after she got out of the bath.......over her pajamas w/my black boots on!!


Nighty Night!!

{UPDATED}

Okay folks, she slept in the tutu and also wore it to daycare today and still has it on as I type @ 6:09pm.  We have created a monster!  hehe!

Enjoy your weekend......I'm sure Keira will STILL be enjoying her tutu come next post!!

2 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

How sweet is that!

Jen Straub said...

SO totally cute!!!!!!!!! I love it!! Haleigh has one she loves too, but we haven't had her not willing to take it off yet! Soo cute!!!