Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Year of 3!

This is the year of 3! I turned 33 in August....Keira 3 in December. What's next? Should I play the lottery or something? hehe!! We had a great birthday weekend!!
REWIND. Check out last year's bash!!
This was Friday, Dec 11th - her birthday. She loved her new cartoon Grinch movie and her princess tent Grandma got her!!
Posted by Picasa

We got up Saturday morning and got our Christmas tree!

Posted by Picasa

We had another party!!

Posted by Picasa
The pic on the bottom right is 4 generations! My Dad, Me, my Grandfather and Keira!

Pappy and Robyn got her the cutest new tutu and shirt!! Granny contributed the Barbie guitar! eek!

Posted by Picasa

Cool plate kit I got her. She loved painting it! This will be a great keepsake!!

Posted by Picasa

Now -- on to Christmas! Santa needs to get busy!! haha!!

No comments: