Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Josie's Wedding!

Last Christmas my cousin Josie asked us if Keira would be the flower girl in her wedding!! Of course I was honored for the invitation and knew Keira would love it!! Well, that time quickly approached and November 28th came fast!!
These pics are from the rehearsal dinner. Josie got Keira some cute gifts which included, of course, SHOES!! She absolutely loved them!! (no brainer!)

Posted by Picasa
The wedding was so beautiful! My cousin Josie looked absolutely stunning and was a gorgeous bride!!! I missed Keira going down the aisle as I was waiting outside the doors until her turn but everyone said she was cute......as soon as she saw Darin they said she took off toward him!! hehe! The reception was such a great party!!

Posted by Picasa

Keira was her usual self! She was born to dance, man! She also enjoyed asking everybody w/high heels on if she could wear them!! She had so much FUN!!! I can't wait to see the pictures the photographer took!!

Posted by Picasa
We enjoyed brunch Sunday @ my Aunt Carol's! Keira loves cousin Josie and also likes her new husband John a lot!! We had a fabulous weekend!!

Posted by Picasa

I will post the pictures the photographer took once we get them! I know she got some GREAT ones!!

2 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Your girly-girl in her girly-girl element -- a wedding! What could be more perfect? What a beautiful little flower girl!

Sarah said...

She is so darn cute! I can't stand it! I can't wait until she and Caleb get to play together!
God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki