Thursday, December 10, 2009

Approaching 3.

Keira will be the big "3" tomorrow!! I can't believe it is already here. I wouldn't change a thing either! (other than earlier bedtimes! haha!)

She has had some interesting outfits this week:

Nutcracker Tryouts? X Games?

Posted by Picasa

Hot Mess!
Hey - it was game day today with or without Randel El. haha! She still managed to get a tutu in there...Gotta love her!!

Posted by Picasa

I can't wait to see what she chooses to wear in the morning for her Birthday party @ school!!
Nighty Night!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Keira! Have an awesome day sweetie pie!
God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki

Neurotic Atty said...

Happy birthday, Keira!!!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.