Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catch Up!

Wow!  Busy week!  I have been swamped @ work!  I have been meaning to do a post since Monday!!  I just haven't found the time. 
So here goes it.
We had Chasity and her family (Chris, Chance and Aidan) over Saturday evening.  I made some homemade chicken w/rice soup and baked fudge for dessert.  The soup was a little spicy!  The baked fudge rocked!!  We enjoyed coronas w/limes too!  Keira had a blast running around playing w/Aidan!  Chasity took some great pictures - I will upload them when she gets them to me!


Posted by Picasa


We played outside for a bit on Sunday.  Keira loves flowers!  She also loves to jump off of everything - including the big rocks by the pond!  She is so silly!


Posted by Picasa

And....talk about silly.  KONA and her rock!



No comments: