Wednesday, March 4, 2009

STOP! It's Keira time!



I was facebooking the other night and Keira had some marker fun!  I do have to admit - the washable crayola markers are awesome!  The marker starts coming off right away when any liquid hits it.  Highly recommend those!  

Posted by Picasa

Keira is all girl.  Every morning she wants hose, a dress and dress shoes on.  It is becoming a real nuisance!  Her teacher told me today she didn't even go out and play w/the other kids because she wouldn't take her dress off and put sneakers on!!  

Posted by Picasa

Chasity and I headed to Rocco's Saturday night for our girl's dinner.  It was delicious as usual!!

1 comment:

Neurotic Atty said...

That top picture is so cute!!! My niece went through a dress phase once. She also had a "punk" phase...watch out!