Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yes We Did!

What an amazing week!  First off, the STEELERS won the AFC Championship on Sunday and are headed to the Super Bowl in Tampa!!  It was an awesome game and I am so excited for next Sunday!!  Yes We Did.  Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 was the Inauguration of Barack Obama!  I streamed it live over my computer @ work and it was just AWESOME!  It was amazing to see all  of those people in one place, for one reason.  I know I should have tried to go.  I will regret it.  I am glad I was able to witness it live.....his speech once again, I think was stellar.  I am looking forward to the changes ahead!  


I woke up Thursday morning as I normally do and fire up the laptop and check the news, blogs, etc.  I noticed where my friend Sarah had updated her blog.  I went to school w/Sarah and we were roommates in college.  We grew apart.  The last few years we reconnected through email and facebook.  She has a son named Caleb.  Caleb was born with major medical issues.  They have been in and out of hospitals for the last 2 1/2 years.  He got a transplant last year @ Duke because he was born w/out an immune system.  Wednesday night they got a call from their doctor that the latest test they did - he responded to!  Which is GREAT news!  I would really like anyone that reads this to please check out their blog, Caleb Paul Hlebiczki, and read about the amazing journey of this little boy and his family!!

So I have had one GOOD week!  Let's hope it continues...

She has been obsessed w/my black high heels this week...



She slept w/them!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the pic with her sleeping with the high heels is priceless! Love the changes made to the blog, looks great!

Anonymous said...

sleeping with high heels...
too much! too cute!
xo