Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bad Kona!
















How cute is she?  100% lab.  And everyone knows what labs are prone to do.  CHEW.  DESTRUCT.  

Kona.  Where do I begin?  She has always been a chewer, destructor if you will.  We always told ourselves, it is the puppy stages.....well, almost 5 years later and she is worse than ever.  I think a lot of it is jealousy.  It happens a lot when I get home from work and give most of my attention to Keira.  I don't think Kona likes that....She goes and finds something of Keira's to chew up.  She is nuts!  I feel bad for Keira - she loves her to death even though she eats all of her stuff!

As you can see, dolls are her specialty!  Most dolls are missing one foot and one arm.  Keira still likes to play with them and won't let me throw them away. (is that normal?)  She is sure to point out that Kona ate the missing body part!



I even caught her in the act while taking the doll picture!!



Some things will never change.


On to my cutie pie!  Here she is stylin...



I can't believe this is already the last week of January 2009.  Time flies.  I can't hardly wait for February 1st!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

I am having some people over for Super Bowl Sunday, if anyone has some good game day recipes you would like to share, please let me know!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luckily, guinness was never a chewer. whew. however, it is quite hilarious on this end...
xo