Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Big Girl!

A week or so ago we started having trouble getting Keira to sleep in the crib.  We decided it was time to make it into the toddler bed.  Darin got it all fixed up and ready.  She is really doing well! She does get up several times and comes out to see what we are doing and then she will go back in her room.  She watches Shrek, Cody (Surf's Up) and her new fave, ELF.  And falls asleep.

Saturday afternoon she asked me to put Shrek on in her room.  I put it on and she sat in her elmo chair and I came back out in the living room.  It got pretty quiet so I went back and checked on her and this is what I found


Pretty great!!!  She is so awesome!  


Here is me back in the day - see a resemblance????
Leave a comment and tell me what you think!!

3 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

Lurker here! I see a big resemblance, especially in the eyes and smile. She is such a cutie! Hope you all enjoy the holidays!

Anonymous said...

The resemblance is amazing!

KB said...

You could be twins! That is, if you weren't her mom.