Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December is here....

I can't believe it is already December.  My little girl will be 2 years old on Thursday!  Time has gone by so fast!  We are just now getting over colds that started when we got back from Thanksgiving.   Last week was a bit rough but we are all feeling a lot better now!  It started to snow saturday morning so we decided to go get the tree.  It was freezing too!  I think we picked a pretty good one....Keira had fun too.

They always look bigger when you get them inside!!!  We usually get the live tree w/the root ball so we can replant it outside but they are so small.  I begged to get a regular one so it would be bigger - and I won!!!   :)



My Aunt Lynn sent us this wreath from her gig Acadia Wreath Company. Beautiful Maine balsam. Smells GREAT!  Check out the site - she has other cool stuff such as kissing balls, advent calenders, etc.


Keira putting her ornaments on.  She got a Grinch ornament and a Disney Princess one new this year and she loves taking them on and off...on and off...





This is what it looked like outside while we were decorating!


Happy Holidays!

No comments: