Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day Recap.

Busy. Busy. Busy. I am behind once again! Here is the recap from our Labor Day weekend! My cousin Josie had her bridal shower. Keira will be the flower girl in November. Yipeee...should be very interesting! I'm sure she will do great and the dress is absolutely adorable!! She is sure to be a crowd pleaser...hehe! It was a great day and we had a blast!
Posted by Picasa
We met up w/my friend Jen and her little girl Haleigh. Haleigh is a month older than Keira -- this was their first meeting. They became fast friends. We enjoyed the morning!
Posted by Picasa
We went to a Japanese steakhouse - Fusion - for dinner one evening. It was Keira's first time eating @ one of these places. She got kind of freaked out when they lit the fire:

Posted by Picasa
The food was excellent. We had a great time!!

My Aunt Lynn was in from Maine for my cousin Josie's bridal shower. She got Keira these groovy gladiator shoes!
She LOVED them, of course!

Posted by Picasa

That about sums it up!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Neurotic Atty said...

I'm so embarrassed that I'm being out-fashioned by a toddler! Not even I got around to picking up a pair of gladiator sandals!