Thursday, November 6, 2008

Catching up on the week....

It has been a busy week....the election....work....trying to catch up! I really got into this election. So it has consumed most of my free time...CNN....listening to NPR...I've been obsessed. I have never been into politics but I've realized that the last 4 years so much has gone on something has to change. I need to think about my daughter's future...this country...the environment...and the choice was clear. I have never seen anything like Grant Park in Chicago before on election night. It was amazing! There have been record numbers of voters this year and the hype throughout this whole process was awesome! I am excited to see what Obama can do and have great faith and hope in the next 4 years ahead!!

Okay - on to Keira! Sunday morning we went for a hike down in the woods behind our house. Marley, Kona, Phoebe and Lucky also joined us! It was fun.
Ready.....Set.....Go!!!!!


Lucky kiss

What just happened?

CHEEEEEEESE!!!


Later on we headed over to Chris and Chasity's to hang out and watch football. She raided Aidan's halloween candy!!




Thru the Thomas tunnel





They are Bengals fans.....yuk! Keira snuck these on!! Never again!! hehe

No comments: