Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Canaan Valley

A few weekends ago we took Keira on her first camping trip to Canaan Valley. We brought along Kona and Marley too for the adventure! They never get to go anywhere with us that much anymore so I know they had fun! It was a beautiful weekend - although it did get pretty cold @ night!! We went to one of Darin's favorite spots - Canaan Loop Road. We actually drove the full loop - which the 2nd half got a little rough - we tested the Land Rover's 4x4 capability and it was awesome! Keira slept through the 4x4 adventure!!! I was taking some video of it until I freaked out when we got hung up on some rocks so it kind of ruined it!!! Silly me!!




(Kona enjoying some mountain air!)

These are windmills that they use to generate power - pretty cool!


Blackwater Falls - not that much water right now





Beautiful scenery



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there jenny-lifeisgood.blogspot.com owner found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com